Saturday, February 12, 2011

Is it wrong that the pizza coupons are hanging on the fridge over the spinning schedule?

Went to spinning class for the first time today, and I thought I was going to die.  Sure was glad my friend from work was there, cause all I could think of is it would be good she could drive Mary Margaret home while they were taking me away in the ambulance!

Fortunately for me, the nice 72 year old lady who was spinning in front of me told me it took her 6 months before she could move up to a 45 minute spinning class from a 30 minute spinning class.  45 MINUTES?  I didn't think I would make 30 and I didn't even do half of the climbing part of the class, but at least I did manage to keep peddling for the whole 30 minutes.

Will I go back next Saturday?  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment