Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A very bad day, indeed.

If it could go wrong, it did today. First I started the day with a meeting that I was told would last till 10am. That was perfect since M&M has her last exam this morning and I could pick her up after the meeting. Well, it got to be 10:20, then 10:40 and I finally made a break for my phone. Told her I would pick her up after 11. Finally left non-chalantly at 11:20 and my car wouldn't start. Got our intern to take me to get her.

Then it was like an announcement went out that I was going to be on vacation next week. Everyone had computer problems. Sure hope they don't find my number at the cottage for next week.

On the plus side, my car did start back up. Only after M&M called to tell me that 2 of her 3 fish died. Needless to say, I cracked open a drink as soon as I was home for the evening. I drank it while my dinner was running over in the oven and filling the house with smoke.

So in honor of my bad day, I will post a few pictures that make me smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment