Sunday, June 27, 2010

A fun evening and a new project

Had a wonderful evening at my friend, David's last night with his frient Annie. Lots of gardening and pet talk. And since she is on the Buffalo Garden Walk committee, I got a preview of the Garden Walk Guide and this year's poster! So no walking around on a hot July day at the walk carrying around a poster that I try so hard not to get wrinkled. If you live in the Buffalo area and have never attended the Garden Walk, you don't know what you're missing. It is one of the premiere garden walks in the whole country! Check them out at Garden Walk Buffalo.




Here's my new project. I garbage picked this beautiful bed and here it is all set up on my patio. Thought I better make sure it went together properly and was sturdy before I set forth painting it. Can't wait to see it in periwinkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment