Sunday, March 27, 2011

Retro clothing

We took a ride to Mississippi Mudd's for lunch yesterday and although it was only 29 degrees, it was sunny and the hot dogs and burgers tasted especially good with the view of the river.

However, the best part of the day was this great store we accidentally found on the ride home.  It pays to take the scenic route!  Cats Like Us sells these really cool retro clothes,  I will be keeping them in the back of my mind, although the only thing we bought was this adorable head band/bandana that even though I have short hair, I may have to fight my daughter for.


Or even better, we'll have to learn how to make them.  Although, for the $12 price tag, don't know if it would be worth all the work to sew the elastic through the back.  My sewing skills are not all that great.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this headband! Her makeup (especially the lips) and hair style really make the whole retro look come together.

    I'm a bow person. I have no shame in this! :)

    ReplyDelete