Sunday, September 26, 2010

Reunion Weekend

There are not enough superlatives to describe how well the class reunion went yesterday.  Cindy & I have been frantically exchanging emails all week, but it all came together in the end.  The food was adequate, everything else was awesome!  The dance floor was packed for every song, and the most unusual pairs were up on the floor together.

Our class prez gave a great trip down memory lane with his speech and our emcee was perfect!  We honored our football coach with a great speech from a couple of his "team".  Later this fall he will be inducted into the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame.

Rev. Buthy said grace before dinner and remembered our eighteen classmates who are no longer with us.

I have been at this for 18 months, what am I going to do with all my free time?  I've got to find a new project!







No comments:

Post a Comment