Sunday, May 29, 2011

What do you do with an old lamp, a can of spray paint and a day off?

Trying to catch up on some projects at home.  Have a garage full of furniture from the cottage and trying to decide what makes the cut and what goes to Amvets.  Currently painting a buffet out front, spray painting a patio table in the back and actually FINISHED one project.  Think this may be my favorite spray paint project yet.  I bought a beautiful turquoise spray paint to paint a table and a mirror a while back.   Well, it took only a can of paint and I bought 3.  So, an old chandelier got painted but today genious struck.  I absolutely love this!  The brass was totally shot (if it even was brass!) and it was destined for the scrap heap, so I thought what have I got to lose?



No comments:

Post a Comment